Skip to main content

Chimes v.IV:no.1 (December 1939) - VII:no.3 (May 1943)


Published 1939
SHOW MORE


Ward-Belmont provided secondary and higher education to young women in Nashville, TN from 1913-1951. The student literary magazine The Chimes was published from 1936-1951 and contains essays, poetry, illustrations and book reviews. The complete collection has been digitized in this compendium. In 1952, the newly named Belmont College became a co-educational college, while the high school division separated to form The Harpeth Hall School.


Volume IV-VII
Publisher Ward-Belmont School
Pages 254
Language English
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Harpeth Hall School
Collection harpethhall; americana
Notes Irregular page numbering throughout the book.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.
PEOPLE ALSO FOUND
Harpeth Hall
by Harpeth Hall School (1951 - )
199
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
1,730
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward Seminary (1865-1913)
223
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
244
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward Seminary (1865-1913)
286
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Harpeth Hall School (1951 - )
218
0
0